• Reg­is­ter
Dur­ing his life­time, Sri Kalesh­war cre­ated the Divine Lin­eage Heal­ing Cen­ter as a sacred power spot to serve human­ity for many gen­er­a­tions to come. He said this Shiva/​Shakti power spot would pro­tect the ancient knowl­edge, pro­vide sanc­tu­ary and retreat for today’s and future stu­dents, and gen­er­ate the high­est divine vibra­tions for the world.

Sri Kalesh­war said that it was everyone’s respon­si­bil­ity to take care of the Cen­ter, and that when this sacred land was devel­oped he and the Divine Lin­eage, the Guru Parampara, will prove them­selves to the world.

What do you think Swami meant by these words? What roles can we play?
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anniver­sary of Divine Lin­eage 501©(3) status

Anniver­sary of Divine Lin­eage 501©(3) sta­tus 15 Aug 2014 22:36 #21

• Nityaananda
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 72
Today is a very spe­cial day in the his­tory of the Divine Lin­eage Heal­ing Cen­ter. On August 15, 2005, Divine Assis­tants Inter­na­tional (which later came to be known as the Church of Divine Lin­eage and now Divine Lin­eage) was for­mally rec­og­nized by the IRS as a 501©(3) char­i­ta­ble and edu­ca­tional orga­ni­za­tion. We received word while in Penukonda. When we received the notice I imme­di­ately called Ramakr­ishna and we took the fax copy to share the good news with Sri Kalesh­war.

It was an early morn­ing, and Swami was sit­ting alone, med­i­tat­ing in his rock­ing chair out­side his pri­vate room, P1 on the 5th floor of the SW build­ing. It was a very unusual place to find him at that time of day. We stood at a dis­tance and waited qui­etly. Almost imme­di­ately he opened his eyes and motioned us over. When he looked copy of the offi­cial noti­fi­ca­tion, he leaned back in his rock­ing chair and sighed deeply, smil­ing. He sat gaz­ing over the tree­tops towards the Baba mandir for a long moment, then turned to us and said, “This is like giv­ing a glass of water to a dying man in the desert. Do you know what day August 15th is in India? Its Indian Inde­pen­dence Day. Now it is another Inde­pen­dence Day, for the knowl­edge to finally come to the globe. There’s a lot of work to do.“
I’ve seen the bliss. I’ve seen the people’s pain. I’ve seen how the world is suf­fer­ing. I chose to help the globe. Sri Kaleshwar
The admin­is­tra­tor has dis­abled pub­lic write access.
The fol­low­ing user(s) said Thank You: Samadhi Rose, Monika, Kim­berly, Chris Har­grove, zmovius, patri­ci­aw­song, doreneg, bud­dhas­feet, Mar­git, Gar­ney and this user have 2 oth­ers thankyou

Anniver­sary of Divine Lin­eage 501©(3) sta­tus 16 Aug 2014 11:00 #24

• Shakti
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 4
Thank you for shar­ing this amaz­ing his­tor­i­cal moment with Swami and how moved he was.
The fol­low­ing user(s) said Thank You: maya­knowles, sschwan­berg, Gar­ney, LaBaines

Anniver­sary of Divine Lin­eage 501©(3) sta­tus 17 Aug 2014 18:45 #25

• LaBaines
  • Thank you received: 46
…Divine Lin­eage Heal­ing Center.……a sacred power spot.….to gen­er­ate the high­est divine vibra­tions for the world.….….….

…says it all…and in North America.….….how Blessed and Lucky we are to have this Cal­iber of Bless­ings, we can only count our Bless­ings.….…

I can con­tribute by shar­ing with the world as I learn and so far to every­one that I have intro­duced the web­site, ‘WOW! WOW! and ‘WOW’ has been the response.….…..nothing has been per­ceived as ‘neg­a­tive’ even from those who are not blessed with spir­i­tu­al­ity in their lives at this point in time.
Last Edit: 17 Aug 2014 18:48 by LaBaines.
The fol­low­ing user(s) said Thank You: Monika, Kim­berly, Nityaananda, maya­knowles, Gar­ney

Anniver­sary of Divine Lin­eage 501©(3) sta­tus 09 Sep 2014 13:45 #46

• maya­knowles
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
I remem­ber that day. Swami called the Uni­ver­sity stu­dents to the Baba Tem­ple and he was extremely happy. He said “now we are free to talk” or some­thing like that. Mean­ing in Amer­ica we have free­dom of speech and we can talk about the mis­sion with­out fear. So let’s keep talk­ing and spread­ing, he would want us to! Gosh, I remem­ber that huge smile and the joy of the mas­ter! You made him so proud and happy!
The fol­low­ing user(s) said Thank You: Kim­berly, Nityaananda, doreneg, Gar­ney, LaBaines

Anniver­sary of Divine Lin­eage 501©(3) sta­tus 13 Sep 2014 05:20 #57

• Mar­git
  • Thank you received: 14
I am very proud of you all you take care of this place. I will also take care.
The fol­low­ing user(s) said Thank You: Kim­berly, Nityaananda

Anniver­sary of Divine Lin­eage 501©(3) sta­tus 22 Sep 2014 14:55 #94

• Mar­git
  • Thank you received: 14
The fol­low­ing user(s) said Thank You: Kim­berly, Nityaananda, Gar­ney
  • Page:
Time to cre­ate page: 0.409 sec­onds

elephants

Scroll Up